Your guests would certainly fancy eating Mini Chocolate Cacao Bliss Cake as dessert at dinner party. They are super delicious and can be prepared employing only a little effort. But the treat with mini cakes is not limited to dinners only. You can add this dessert to birthday party of your little one. Kids are usually chocoholics and this mini cake is jaw-dropping fantasy for them, particularly when it is dressed also chocolate.
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour (Bob’s Red Mill)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 ounces Baker’s Chocolate, Unsweetened (6 squares) (Or paleo chocolate, we like Hu Kitchen brand)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (full fat)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 egg + 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Get a bowl to blend the ingredients and mix up first the major ingredients such as almond flour, cocoa powder and baking soda.
- Take now a separate bowl and put in it six pieces of Baker’s Chocolate and heat up it, stirring along till the chocolate is completely dissolved. You need excessive heat to mix up the ingredients and for that purpose set the oven temperature to 350 degrees before putting the bowl inside. Now start pouring down honey in the bowl and continue stirring until it gets mixed well.
- Next step is to mix vanilla and coconut milk in the bowl by following the same method of stirring the ingredients. It will soon be mixed up. Now combine it with the bowl of dry mixture and blend it perfectly. Add up also egg yolk to this mixture and pour apple cider and vinegar mix it thoroughly. The material for the cake it ready.
- Fill the pans with the mixture and bake the pan for 20-25 minutes. You can option for preparing 2 or 3 layer mini cake. For this you need only to fill the pan with 1/2 or 1/3 with the mixture respectively.
- Be careful in baking the cake. Overcooking can deprive it of taste. When you finish baking put the cake onto cooling rack to get the layers stiffed.
FOR THE FROSTING
- 2 1/2 ounces Baker’s Chocolate, Unsweetened (10 squares)
- 2/3 cup honey
- 2 1/2 tablespoons vanilla
- 1 cup + 2 tbsp ghee, melted
- 1/4 cup egg white powder (Hoosier Hill Farms or any plain Egg White Protein powder will do).
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
The next step is frosting. While the cake is losing its heating, take 10 pieces of chocolate and melt them using the same heat and stirring process. Add one by one ghee, honey and vanilla and mix them by stirring. Use a separate bowl to sift then whisk ingredients such as egg white powder, cocoa powder and salt. Combine chocolate mix with dry mix and mix them perfectly. To get it solid, place them in the freezer for 15-20 minutes. When it gets hardened remove it from freezer and spread it on cake or on cookies. A wonderfully tempting confection is ready to cherish your guests that can’t let this dessert past unnoticed!